AllScan Online PGNAA Coal Analyzer
The AllScan ® high performance Cross Belt Analyser combines a rugged construction with the most recent advances in PGNAA technology.
AllScan Coal PGNAA Analyzer
The AllScan provides real time analysis of elemental composition that is used to improve monitoring, sorting and blending operations in:
- Underground Coal Mines
- Processing Plants
- Coal Fired Power Stations
AllScan is used for the applications of Raw Coal, Plant Feed, Clean Coal and Blended Coal.
The AllScan is the most affordable, accurate and easy-to-install cross belt analyser analyser of its kind in the world today.
AllScan ® has two key advantages over other analysers:
- A much higher tolerance to changing coal types (e.g. from different seems), eliminating the need for multiple calibrations
- It provides much more information than just Ash, as it directly measures individual elements like Fe, Al, Si, K, S, Ti, Ca and other elements. The AllScan has proved results for measurement of trace elements such as P, Hg, As and Se. The AllScan® also directly measures moisture.
Combining state-of-the-art nuclear technology (PGNAA) with ground spectral modelling (sophisticated algorithm DURA-G ® incorporated to reduce dramatically measurement error ), the AllScan delivers accurate, minute by minute elemental analysis and reporting of Key Process Parameters.
The Benefits of AllScan ‘s design are many, and include:
- OnLine , Real Time Results
- Higher Performance
- Full Elemental Plus Moisture Analysis
- Easy to Install
- Low Running Costs
- Rugged and Reliable
- No Air conditioner requirement
- Flexible Input / Output Data
- Remote Access as Standard
- Global Reach , Global Expertise and Global Product Support